Clk270cdi turbo

Zoller

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
270cdi
Hello, i have 2005 clk270cdi as daly driver, it is my 5 mercedes benz in a row :D. My turbo is counting last days, its needs to be replaced. And i have a question, i was planning to make more power from this engine, change injectors, intercooler and turbo. If now i will change only turbo from om613 engine (becouse it is bolt on) do i need remap? Or i can drive as normal and i do not damage something in the engine? :D Because, for now, i only have good turbo from om613 engine, but don' t have, injectors and intercooler, and i want make remap then everything i will have, and dont waste money and time. So, do i can change bigger turbo and drive as normal? Or i need go to chip tuning company? Thank you :)

Taffy7hfa

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 ML 270 CDI,2016 Hyundai1.6 CRDI i30,2014 Peugeot 308 HDI. .6 HDI.
Hi Zoller :D It would probably be wiser to keep your engine standard, service it properly and have it professionally re-mapped,
the 270 is well know for responding really well to re-mapping. I had mine done by a local company around 3 years ago the increase in bhp & torque were/are impressive, without any noticeable decrease in mpg. .

oigle

Reaction score
Website
members.optusnet.com.au
Your Mercedes
2003 ML270 sold but not forgotten. 2022 Kia EV6 RWD LR
Be wary of max torque loadings permitted for transmission too. I did a remap on mine and didn't look for large increases. Thus, no troubles in 200K
I do agree with Taffy7hfa

Ian.

Rostislav

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 2.7 CDI
3.2 cdi 197hp turbo but you need and the high pressure fuel pump from same engine

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom