comand unit or aftermarket brand?

OP
S

stuey

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C200 komp se coupe, W203
lol that would be abit embarrising but then i suppose everyone wud be asleep so nobody wud see lol i gota coupe so theres not many places to put it that i know of but i think i will go itll be nice to go for a drive i bought i just before i came on holiday so got to drove it for two days then went on holiday and i get back sunday so will finally get to use it, cant wait its a completely different drive to the cupra i had so much better, i had mentioned about coming to a meet before cause i wanted to see what everyone else had done to their motors so i will be there i think

Miffy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 CAB Elegance C208
theres another the week after, but thats in Duxford (near Cambridge) and if you want to go and get very techie, theres one 16th may down near portsmouth.

Miffy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 CAB Elegance C208
looking at the diagrams, the factory GPS is on the roof, but I think I read that most after fits have the gps behind the dash

OP
S

stuey

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C200 komp se coupe, W203
cool maybe il do one at a time and see how things go i cud end up having to rob a bank to pay for upgrades lol but the techie one sounds good, il come next week just to mett some people i think im still quite new on here so wana get to no some people ive met some good people on here already, the person doing the star work for me is on here so yea itll be good

OP
S

stuey

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C200 komp se coupe, W203
thats good to hear because i like that fact i dont have an ariel plus i got a panoramic roof so dont really want anything up there, nice and hidden will be fiine for me

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom