Comand unit

j2eeman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C63/2012/63
Hi, having just purchase an mbz which I pick up this week I was wondering if there was an alternative to the default Comand unit that comes installed. Happy with the screen size etc but having previously had a touch-screen unit that displayed album cover art etc from iPhone just thought I would as the question.

Ta Tony

Last edited:

Miffy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 CAB Elegance C208
Isnt it a little late to be asking about alternatives to Comand?

OP
J

j2eeman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C63/2012/63
Thank you Mark, Yes your probably correct but just loved the car so had to have it only just thought about the Comand interface to be honest.

OP
J

j2eeman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C63/2012/63
Mic/Matt, thanks, I will take a look through, I am probably the least switched on person when it comes to cars and people will probably roll their eyes, its just that the Comand system looks a little drab (need more colours ha ha).

N

npuk

Well there isnt space for a double din unit in the dash. the Comand Online system with the media interface you car has can pretty much do everything needed anyway inc album art.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
J

j2eeman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C63/2012/63
npuk, thanks, I guess maybe I need to study the manual but you say I can see the album art on the unit!! do I need to purchase anything additional to make this happen?

Mic

Reaction score
Website
www.bennettgibbons.co.uk
Your Mercedes
MB SL500(2003), MB SLK320(2001), Volvo V70 XC AWD(2001)

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom