Command 2.0 for '03 C180K Evo Panorama - which one? / Is it possible ?

gumis

Reaction score
Hello,

Would anyone know is it possible to fit Command 2.0 in Mercedes C180K Copue without anyone help?

I would like to replace my Mercedes Audio CD system with Command, but I would like to do it by myself. I am wonder which parts do I need, can I install Command from 2004 mode ? (new version), and how easy it is. I know that I would need unit itself and GPS antena as well, anything else?

Best regards

Alfie

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.comand.co.uk
Your Mercedes
A150 manual, smart forTwo, W205 AMG line premium plus.
Hello,

Would anyone know is it possible to fit Command 2.0 in Mercedes C180K Copue without anyone help?

I would like to replace my Mercedes Audio CD system with Command, but I would like to do it by myself. I am wonder which parts do I need, can I install Command from 2004 mode ? (new version), and how easy it is. I know that I would need unit itself and GPS antena as well, anything else?

Best regards

It can be done yourself if you are confident dismantling your centre dash.

You cannot install the COMAND-APS units from a facelifted car as they use completely different bus communication technology.

The best unit for your car is A203 827 52 42. You will need a loom adapter to convert your C connector to a C1/C2, an antennae and a Teleatlas disk.

I did an install yesterday in Romford in an identical car to yours! Takes me 35 minutes;)

Be very careful where you buy the unit from. I've had numerous customers ask me to install comands that they have bought off ebay, only to find they are damaged or dont work at all. Let me know if you want a quote to compare to others.

OP
G

gumis

Reaction score
It can be done yourself if you are confident dismantling your centre dash.

You cannot install the COMAND-APS units from a facelifted car as they use completely different bus communication technology.

The best unit for your car is A203 827 52 42. You will need a loom adapter to convert your C connector to a C1/C2, an antennae and a Teleatlas disk.

I did an install yesterday in Romford in an identical car to yours! Takes me 35 minutes;)

Be very careful where you buy the unit from. I've had numerous customers ask me to install comands that they have bought off ebay, only to find they are damaged or dont work at all. Let me know if you want a quote to compare to others.

How much that would be ? I would like to do it in next mont probably.
Would you also have any detailed pictures of that unit in operation ? How doeas it looks like (maps, navigation etc.)
I would appriciate any details.

Too bad that i cannot fit new version of that unit. It looks very nice.

Alfie

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.comand.co.uk
Your Mercedes
A150 manual, smart forTwo, W205 AMG line premium plus.
How much that would be ? I would like to do it in next mont probably.
Would you also have any detailed pictures of that unit in operation ? How doeas it looks like (maps, navigation etc.)
I would appriciate any details.

Too bad that i cannot fit new version of that unit. It looks very nice.

Take a look at the gallery on my website at http://www.comand.co.uk.

email me on sales@comand.co.uk and mention your forum ID in the email. We can then apply a discount for you;)

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom