Demon Tweeks - Good prices on Falken Tyres

DSK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS 320 CDI, S350 Bluetec
Just thought I’d share with members, I have purchased a few sets of Falken FK510 and FK520 from Demon Tweeks over past 6 months.

Their prices are better than some of the common online places. The delivery rates are also good!

Ordered 4 FK520s yesterday afternoon for the CLS and they arrived perfectly and promptly this morning.

This isn’t supposed to be a who likes what tyre thread but, as I left this tyre industry a few years ago I’ve been buying like a consumer so wanted to point out Demon Tweeks as I doubt many would know to look there.

(For those who know, I rate Goodyear Eagle and the Michelin a Pilot sport 4 onwards. The Falken’s are what I used to recommend for those who may have wanted to save a few quid but still get a well built, reliable performer in all conditions that is right up there.

When builders nails took out 2 of the Goodyears last year and we couldn’t get the Goodyear I put the FK510 on and they performed as I knew they would, perfectly and reliably even under hard driving in the cold/wet/icy conditions at ten tenths through demanding roads, which, is where slight differences between the very best show.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

malcolm E53 AMG

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up not a tyre I would normally buy. The good news for me when I bought the E53 was that all the tyres are Michelin two are new and the other two are nearly new the bad news is that they are runflat and I’m stuck with them for the foreseeable mind you as the day temperature improves they are much much better, if they weren’t a premium brand I’d be looking to ditch them asap

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom