did the W140 come with diff front grills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

W140Benz

Reaction score
Hey boyz & galz, just wondering if the W140 came with different front grills?Just like the E class Elegance and Avantgaurd?Did only the S500 and S600 have it? Anyone know where I can get one for my S320 98-R?

Thanxs
Yohan :roll:

[/quote]

Reaction score
w140 grilles

Hi Yohan, Eurocarparts do stock grilles for W140,got one a few months ago myself following an argument with a Micra! As far as I know you are right,only 500/600 different. Regards,Les.

OP
W

W140Benz

Reaction score
Hi Les, Cheers for the reply, think I will go to Eurocar parts and get a new grill, think it looks much better with more chrome

cheers
YOhan

talbir

Reaction score
ONLY the S600 has a different grille with more chrome beadings - 12 in total.

280, 320, 420 and 500 all have the SAME grille - 6 beadings in total.

ECP will only stock replica grilles - chrome loses it's shine fairly quickly. Best to get OEM part from MB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom