Double tap brake pedal to hold on cls ,,what ?

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
LOL on the new cars E is borderline dangerous, I'd prefer Eco with S.

Anyway, given switching modes seems to be part of normal driving now to compensate for the dreadful euro friendly default settings, putting them on poxy little buttons scattered over the middle of the dash is just plain antisocial.

BM manage one big button between you and the gearstick but they do claim to be the ultimate driving machine :)

If I am honest the menu's, switches buttons and knob in my CL are quite daunting, they even give you a spare one to program for something of your choice.

st4

Banned
Reaction score
Website
1-stephen-taylor.artistwebsites.com
Your Mercedes
Disqualified driver
I was reading up on this. It seems that the Sprag clutch that looked after the anti roll back on the 5g had to be left out of the 7g due to space. As they were fitting the 7g into an already approved chassis, they could not change the drive chain tunnel or they would have had to get the chassis re-approved for crash testing, so they just dropped a few things out of the box.

Yep, thats it. So they roll back regardless. Left foot works for me too.

Oarsman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W221 S350L CDI Bluetec, Range Rover Vogue SE 4.4 TDI, 1963 Triumph TR4
they even give you a spare one to program for something of your choice.

That's the one I've programmed to switch off the ECO stop/start.:D:D

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom