Driving in Russia

Boxbrownie

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML350Cdi BE but now a Q3
My old companies employees were told not to drive in Russia, had to be driven by a local car hire firm.......not so sure that would be the better option frankly.:shock:

Gary Hanson

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A Jag. Jags are my favourite.
Watching some of that footage, it does raise what I think is quite a fair question, which is, can anyone in Russia actually drive ?

toby1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1998 CL420 C140; 1997 SL500 R129
Some more Russian driving excellence. Some brown-pant moments!

[YOUTUBE]d2oQ6VbVIco[/YOUTUBE]

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
I must not drive through Russia, I must not drive through Russia, I must not drive through Russia, I must not drive through Russia,I must not drive through Russia, I must not drive through Russia, I must not drive through Russia, I must not drive through Russia,I must not drive through Russia, I must not drive through Russia, I must not drive through Russia, I must not drive through Russia,I must not drive through Russia, I must not drive through Russia, I must not drive through Russia, I must not drive through Russia,I must not drive through Russia, I must not drive through Russia, I must not drive through Russia, I must not drive through Russia,I must not drive through Russia, I must not drive through Russia, I must not drive through Russia, I must not drive through Russia,I must not drive through Russia, I must not drive through Russia, I must not drive through Russia, I must not drive through Russia,I must not drive through Russia, I must not drive through Russia, I must not drive through Russia, I must not drive through Russia,

AndyRTH

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SLK 350 AMG 2004
Stayed in Adler/ Sochi from June last year till the end of last Feb and it was totally mad. Most Motor bikes and Mopeds had no number plates. Most Mopeds riders were in school uniform.
The pedestrian crossings were made by numpties. One side of the crossing would have a slope from the pavement to the road, whilst the slope on the opposite side would be 10 feet down the road. Close to where I was working a new road got made. All of the new street lamps had to run down the path at equal distance apart, fine except the turning in to the car park was put in the wrong place. This didn't stop the guys putting the lamp post a foot into the turning nor did this stop tarmac getting put down around it. Man hole covers often missing. Driving almost as bad as Athens. with crossings used as the starting grid. Ho and when they put several manholes in the wrong place on another road, they simply took the covers off, covered the opening with hardboard and then carried on laying several inches of tarmac on top, pity they all sank later on.

Last edited:

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom