Dyno to fit R350L

alexanderfoti

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W221 S65 AMG - W204 C63 AMG + Various other MB's
If you have the manual, the correct ones will be there.

1960 is pretty close to w221 and that fits most dynoes

OP
U

UseQ

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R350 W251
If you have the manual, the correct ones will be there.

1960 is pretty close to w221 and that fits most dynoes
just had a lool into manual and it's 1922, i think I will contact emerald again, thanks mate

Capra

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 2013 C350 CDI Pan roof
Well 2.5 hours one way jusy for a power run is a bit far. I leave it as a last resort.
I will email engine tunning Norwich today with vehicle dimensions and see what they say.
Is it worth giving them a call? 2.5 hours isn't much for the benefit, plus you'll enjoy the drive home more.

OP
U

UseQ

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R350 W251
Is it worth giving them a call? 2.5 hours isn't much for the benefit, plus you'll enjoy the drive home more.
I'm not remapping, just doing a power run. I just had a turbo reconditioned and in my opinion car doesn't pull as prior to job done, fuel use gone up as well. But before I go and make a mess out of it I would prefer to have a proof of what i think.

OP
U

UseQ

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R350 W251
Okay boys reporting back....
after a lengthy search MSL seems to be only ones big enough..... but as I went to my home town in Poland I found a 4WD dyno there and old bstrd Dragon fitted there just fine....
So... after recondition I have almost factory 260bhp 580nm (as the dyno lot said it has a bit more but due to how gearbox operates they cant messure it properly... something to do with dropping gear while in manual and flat out) so basically factory. Thats why if any of you need a turbo recon check TurboSpeed Bedford, bit pricey but job done very well.

Afterlife.... 265....not enough.... MSL remap.... hmmmm... tempted

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom