E Class foot brake not releasing

Lui6437

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E class 250, 2012, 2.1
just joined I have a problem with my foot break/ parking break this morning. I released it pull the parking break and the foot break is not released and it stays down. Does anyone know the problem. Thanx

weds

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 E class Estate 350cd, Porsche 928 S4
Just hook your foot underneath the pedal and lift it up, there are loads of reported problems with the footbrake. In the warmer weather it'll go away and you'll forget about it till next year..

onefortheroad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Me -2019 GLC 350 coupe AMG line. Mrs- ford kuga 65 plate awd powershift .
Get some penetrative spray and spray underneath where the gubbins are , work the handbrake as you apply. Loosens things up nicely....

pgh13

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E320CDI 2004 - straight 6 diesel
Get some penetrative spray and spray underneath where the gubbins are , work the handbrake as you apply. Loosens things up nicely....
Just hook your foot underneath the pedal and lift it up, there are loads of reported problems with the footbrake. In the warmer weather it'll go away and you'll forget about it till next year..
Like he said. The pivot is under the car hidden by a heat shield. Spent an hourb under the car and managed to shift one of the for torx actress before deciding 'hooking' wasn't a major problem after all.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom