E220 C207-BT Audio issue

Diaconu Emy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C206/2012/2.2 diesel
Hello! I drive a Mercedes e class from 2012, coupe. It has Bluetooth since I conected my iPhone to the car and I can use the phone feature but I do not have any Bluetooth audio feature..I tried going in to the engineering menu by pressing end call+#+1 but the screen I see is not the normal one as other people have. I also have an c class sedan from the same year and it had enabled the bt audio from the factory and it has some kind of a normal engineering menu but the e class is what I am worried about. I attached a picture below of what I see when I get into engineering mode.
Does anyone know how can I get the ‘normal’ menu or how to operate this menu so I can enable by audio?
(I tried the dealership but they don’t work in my city right 82AAD0F4-821B-4634-8385-5BA71C4D3257.jpeg now because of this virus epidemic)

Dean Fletcher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes E400
Hi and welcome. I had the same issue and had to buy an external BT device and plugged it into the AUX in the glove compartment. Only way I could get it to work. The phone works fine just couldn't get music going through.

OP
D

Diaconu Emy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C206/2012/2.2 diesel
Yes i know About those addapters but I also know that there are a few people who got it to work as it does in my c class using the engineering menu. But as you can see from the picture I attached, it does not have all the menus as it normally does..any ideas here?

400ixl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E250 AMG Sport Convertible
Many have needed a firmware update to get the A2DP bluetooth audio streaming functionality to work on that version.

OP
D

Diaconu Emy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C206/2012/2.2 diesel
How do i get the update?

OP
D

Diaconu Emy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C206/2012/2.2 diesel
I checked the vin with vin decoder for merc and it shows that I have this command sistem:

CONNECT 20 HIGH (NTG7)

is this a good one or a bad one? Is it possible to get the bt audio working?

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom