E300 HYBRID W212 Not charging battery up to 33 percent

Taut2164

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E300 hybrid
Hi,

I have Mercedes W212 E300 BLUETEC HYBRID. Hybrid system not working. I had fault in battery, cannot start diesel engine.
Changed battery, refilled AC, now I can start diesel engine, battery shows 33 percent. After drive decrease till 25 percent, on idle reach 33 percent.
Instrument cluster do not show any charging, hybrid system not working. Only on idle battery charges till 33 percent not more.
READY symbol is amber.
STAR shows only one fault: P126F62 AUTOMATIC STOP AND WARM START-UPS SIGNAL. WRONG SIGNAL COMPARISON

Do enyone have this fault? Please help to solve this problem.

sausage

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL
Perhaps it is time to go to someone who knows about these things. I assume you mean you changed the battery that powers the starter motor, and not the battery that powers the motors. I know nothing about hybrids, but I am a bit confused by the explanation above, probably because I have never driven a MB Hybrid.

So I am assuming your start battery for your diesel engine is not the same battery as the one that powers the motor.

So I assume you changed the starting battery and that the dashboard error showing 33% is referring to the battery that powers the motors.

Are these not two entirely separate things? If the batteries that drive your motors are at 33% then it sounds like either a warranty replacement, or a faulty component in the charging/power systems.

In my experience with battery monitoring, I have found that monitors are not really capable of giving a clear indication of battery health and they tend to self adjust to the battery they are connected to. The self adjustment includes adjusting the maximum and minimum of the battery capacity and power to reflect the battery they are connected to. Yes, I know, this renders a battery monitor really quite useless in real terms of battery health. Perhaps your car has had a wobbly due to the low battery status and maybe just needs some faults clearing down? Either that, or a faulty component in the charging/power system.

Do keep us posted.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom