Eutopia - Hours of pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave elcome

Reaction score
Like most men on here, i dread being dragged off to the local shopping centre, with "She who must be obeyed"

But even this ordeal now has a more acceptable. Before you all get on the phone, and send round the guys in white coats, i'll explain.

Those of you in the south might have heard of the infamous Bluewater shopping centre, well this is where you will find the answer to all your dreams!!

When i was dragged kicking and screaming there last night, we found a new shop, it simply called "Mercedes Benz", loads of fantastic kit in there, even a real live CL500 at the back of the shop.

Well worth a look, i even got a "Groovy" new key ring.

steveperry

Reaction score
Website
www.mercedes-benz.co.uk
Your Mercedes
2010 CLS350CDI Gr.Ed.
Eutopia

I'll have to keep a look out for these shops,

What type of keyring did you get Dave?

I've yet to find one that I really like, some US websites have snazzy MB keyrings.

S.

Anonymous

Reaction score
Eutopia

Dave

your slipping mate - you've forgotten to add your "groovy new keyring" to that impressive signature of yours :biggrin::biggrin:

PS - somehow I can't see the orange air freshener thingy catching on !!

Ballacraine

Reaction score
Eutopia

Hey Dave,

Don't diss the Feu Orange....They have been around for a long time....I remember them in my Dad's Merc in the mid sixties!

Nige :cool:

Andy

Reaction score
Website
www.mercedesservicing.com
Eutopia

Dave

I can't belieeeeve it. I have heard of this infamous Bluewater Shoping Centre. Many a man has come back nursing his credit card which has had the computor strip worn clean off. And now they are putting these chips in the cards, to counter the effect. The fact MB has put this shop in there is like, when you give blood. If you are distracted long enough you don't feel the prick of the needle or that you have are being sucked dry of that life giving liquid. By the time you have come round. All weak and pale. Its too late. And what do you get for it. A biscuit or in your case a key ring!!!!!!!!!!

Although I am not sure I feel so sympathetic, I just remembered your a caravaner. And maybe for most caravaners at this time of year. Their life giving blood SHOULD be extracted. (Only joking)

Regards as ever

Andy @ www.mercedesservicing.com

Matt Crooke

Reaction score
Eutopia

DAve E.

Im glad you mentioned that shop, i had a call from my mate monday night (hes not a car fan at all, but knows i have a slight interest!!!) he had just got back from Blue water (more than likely on a stretcher knowing his other half) and he called to say that he has spied the shop there and that i needed to visit before i started foaming at the mouth....i shall have to investigate.

Matt Crooke

Reaction score
Eutopia

Oh and Steve, Bluewater is in Kent, about 15 mins after you go over the QE2 Bridge.

Its basically a posh lakeside.....Nice though.

OP
D

dave elcome

Reaction score
Eutopia

Steve.

it's in Dartford, which is  the grotty part of Kent, you know the area, it overlooks Essex!!

(only joking Matt)

OP
D

dave elcome

Reaction score
Eutopia

Well folks, here it is in all it's glory, the new key ring.

8.jpg

The cost of this was £12. And the star in the middle is supposed to spin as you are driving, but i have found more entertainment in holding up and blowing it, bit like the bubble mixture your mum used to make as a kid,........What a Saddo!!

Baldguy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML63
Eutopia

Just so happens I'm in Basildon tomorrow so i will drop in there on my way home.....

Matt Crooke

Reaction score
Eutopia

See that everyone, Greg is coming to my home town......

Greg, have you had your jabs?

Baldguy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML63
Eutopia

Just got back from Bluewater...great shop but I think i've caught something from the locals....   :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom