for the poor unfortunates that don't have "command"

The Hooded Claw

Reaction score
I have bin "moochin" around fer ages trying to get a Handsfree kit for my W210 & my I Phone...........Most of em were MEGA BUCKS so decided to steer clear

By Chance I dropped on E-Bay & looked about a bit found a Wharfdale CD player (Available from ARGOS fer 65 Quid) Single DIN unit Straight swop for standard radio Has BLUETOOTH BUILT IN & USB Flash drive Interface

Linky >>>>> http://reviews.argos.co.uk/1493-en_gb/5005835/reviews.htm

Got a £2.50 "Stick it to yer Windscreen" I Phone mount & WAAAAAYYYY HEEEEEYYYYYYY ........

FULL HANDS FREEE PHONE + FLASH DRIVE & all fer under 70 quid!!!!! Downloads ALL yer Phone book into the Radio & My I Phone gives me the option to either answer by

1. Wharfdale
2. I Phone
3. Headset

I cannot fault this in ANY way it is just STUNNING.

Thought you guys should know if yer searchin for a Handsfree kit & you don't have "command" (Just a "Normal" radio)

Omega

Reaction score
I was looking into these sets before changing car.
I came across several similar units, Bluetooth, usb, SD etc. Strangely, a lot of them have an Aux connection,,,,, but at the rear of the unit. You had to have a cable sticking out the dash to connect stuff via Aux.

Still, when I bought my 211, it has the pre-wire kit and Audio 20,,,, but no bluetooth kit !!

Over 100 branches Nationwide, More than 114,000 Parts in Stock, The UKs Largest, and Fastest Growing Parts Supplier,please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codeEuro Car Parts Ltd
Top Bottom