front bumper lower lip replacement

l12jam

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2016 e class convertible amg line e220
HI FOLKS I HAVE A 2016 E CLASS CONVERTIBLE AMG LINE . I WANT TO CHANGE THE LOWER LIP ON THE FRONT BUMPER FROM THE BLACK WHICH IS PRESENTLY THERE TO A NEW MERCEDES GENUINE CHROME TRIM WHICH I HAVE ALREADY BOUGHT.
CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THE FULL BUMPER HAS TO BE REMOVED OR CAN IT BE DONE WITH THE BUMPER ON . THE NEW PART LOOKS TO ME TO BE A PUSH FIT BUT BEFORE I START TAKING THE ORIGINAL OFF I WAS LOOKING FOR SOME POINTRS TO ASSIST THE PROCESS. I HAVE ATTACHED A PHOTO BELOW OF THE PART I NEED TO FIT . CHEERS
THANKS IN ADVANCE . Screenshot_20211024-113826[6105].png

Last edited:

dry run

Reaction score
Website
kb-boatpark.co.uk
Your Mercedes
CLS 350d AMG LIne Premium Plus
Hi and welcome :)

I'm no expert, but from the photo it looks like it clips-in.

Please let us know how you get on so others can learn.

OP
L

l12jam

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2016 e class convertible amg line e220
Hi and welcome :)

I'm no expert, but from the photo it looks like it clips-in.

Please let us know how you get on so others can learn.
Thanks. I will keep in touch. I may even post a video of the process if that's allowed.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom