Gas guzzling ML270 CDi

truthfindergeneral

Reaction score
Took it to Edinburgh and back yesterday. Steady 65 to 70 all the way.
Fuel seems to have worked out at 30 mpg.
Is that a gas guzzler Mr Brown ?. I wouldn't have thought so but you seem to have different ideas .

JEZ.S320L

Reaction score
Website
www.latorreonline.es
Your Mercedes
Lincoln Navigator and a S320L Business Edition
Is that a gas guzzler Mr Brown ?. I wouldn't have thought so but you seem to have different ideas .

Ahhhhhhhh - remember, Mr Bean and his Band of Thieves are immune to swathing increases in car tax, as they swan about in their chauffeur-driven limosines..!!

100%Bitch

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
215 CL600, 216 Facelift CL500, 172 SLK55, Nissan Cube, R170 SLK230 & an Auto Trail Comanche.

Yeh, get yer gas guzzler off the road!

OP
T

truthfindergeneral

Reaction score
On the journey back I did between 65 and 70 mph for four hours with out stopping. Been recalculating following a fill up today and the figure for mpg comes out at 34 !!

100%Bitch

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
215 CL600, 216 Facelift CL500, 172 SLK55, Nissan Cube, R170 SLK230 & an Auto Trail Comanche.
On the journey back I did between 65 and 70 mph for four hours with out stopping. Been recalculating following a fill up today and the figure for mpg comes out at 34 !!

Have you got a lead foot or something, I can get 41mpg out of mine.

psmart

Reaction score
Unlug your Turbo Control Valve, front left, just down from the large golf ball, two pipes going into the top and an air filter hanging from the bottom and you will easily get 40+mpg. Sluggish acceleration but will top out at around 85mph. Did this over 1000km and was very suprised at economy!

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom