Going off piste again....

SmartAmg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 E class coupe 350 CDI
Nice! Lovely colour combo, and more importantly, the Costa sits very nicely! :)

lewyboy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211
Lovely, I bought the Mrs an XC40 in 2021, it was a new Inscription B4 in silver with the blond leather. She didn't use it so I ended up using it a lot and ****** loved it.

Last year I was offered a chance to flog it at 15 months old for a very minor loss so I did and ordered an XC90 which I love even more!

rorywquin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
An old B-Class.
I had quite an expensive cup of coffee and pastry on Monday this week which resulted in a vacant space in my garage yesterday.... I had to wear a hat, dark glasses and overcoat to avoid being spotted going in and out of the particular main dealer in question..... I may do my own Cardle quiz next week when the mystery replacement arrives..

Yes, the SLK has gone, hopefully to an eventual good home. I loved every minute with it and I shall miss it in many ways - especially when driving on my own... Still, I had three and a half years of great fun but it does get boring looking at lorry wheels on the motorway..
So long as you are not 'piste off' about it.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom