1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great new wax offer - 4oz Lucky Dip Carnauba Hybrid

Discussion in 'Autocare, Detailing, Valet, Product reviews' started by Morethanpolish, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Morethanpolish

Morethanpolish Senior Member Authorised Forum Supporter

Your Mercedes:
    CLK 200 Kompressor
    The Great Wax Lottery Number Two

We have 8 (only) half size (4oz.) waxes which we made for a well known company and which are now surplus to requirements.

These waxes were originally in 8oz. size and retailed for hundreds of pounds - the lowest priced was well over £300, and come in 3 grades. The First Great wax Lottery priced these 8oz. jars at £99.

Each wax is:
    • Nano polymer hybrid with 40+, 50+ and almost 70% pure white Carnauba
    • Waxes give stunning results from the Carnauba and amazing durability from the sealant
    • In perfect condition
    • 4oz
    • Each wax is firm, easy to use/wipe off, nicely scented

We have a roughly equal number of jars and will sell them on a lucky dip basis. First come, first served. There is no 'top wax guarantee'.
    The bargain price is £55 inc vat per wax.

These are truly wonderful waxes and I am totally certain buyers will be delighted with them.
    You can buy here: https://www.raceglaze.co.uk/car-care-exterior/wax-polish/bargain-hybrid-wax-lucky-dip-two/ 4oz-lucky-dip-1_5_1.JPG

2. OP
    Morethanpolish

Morethanpolish Senior Member Authorised Forum Supporter

Your Mercedes:
    CLK 200 Kompressor
  3. McDonald

McDonald Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    SL500 2004
    Just considering this. I am tempted. Will I ever know which grade I've got. The containers appear blank.