Greetings from a new member - Yorkshire

Matty2332

Registered
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C160 SE Coupe 2005
Good morning all;
I am now the very proud owner of a C160 SE Coupe, 2005 vintage with 64 k on the clock. Love the car to bits, bit concerned though re the stretching timing chain I keep seeing !
One quick question if I may, I am trying to establish which engine I have and getting a little confused. Its an 1800 16v petrol (auto) and that's all I can find out?
Many thanks, great forum

Matt

sl500amgsport

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL500 2014
Good morning all;
I am now the very proud owner of a C160 SE Coupe, 2005 vintage with 64 k on the clock. Love the car to bits, bit concerned though re the stretching timing chain I keep seeing !
One quick question if I may, I am trying to establish which engine I have and getting a little confused. Its an 1800 16v petrol (auto) and that's all I can find out?
Many thanks, great forum

Matt
Welcome to the forum, problem with forums like this is people tend to post problems and issues so to a new owner you can get the wrong impression. The C160 se has a good reliability issue, take a look at :-

https://www.honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar/mercedes-benz/c-class-sport-coupe-2001/?section=data

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Hi Matt, welcome to the forum :)

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom