GT grill or Diamond grill?

Riska_rob

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Cla sporting brake
Hi, just bought a CLA Shooting Brake and I am wanting to upgrade the front grill. I like the GT grill and the diamond grill, but undecided which to fit. Which one does everyone think looks the best? I have a red CLA with soon to be black alloys. Thanks

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Hello and welcome,

I’d fit whichever you like the most as you’re the one going to look at it.
You could do a “photoshop” cut and paste of the grills onto a picture of your car and decide which you prefer.

richlumb

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC 350d
Just a note , the GT grill has some rather large gaps that objects can get through so you would need to mesh the behind before fitting

Dean Fletcher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes E400
Hi, just bought a CLA Shooting Brake and I am wanting to upgrade the front grill. I like the GT grill and the diamond grill, but undecided which to fit. Which one does everyone think looks the best? I have a red CLA with soon to be black alloys. Thanks
GT all the way :D:D:D:D

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
I'd go with BC on that one. Fit whatever one you like the best as you are the one who's going to be driving it and it is your car. The fact that I don't like either of them is totally immaterial, I prefer the grille that was intended for the car. :rolleyes::)

Mark A

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
58 ML-320CDI.
Likewise you are the one that needs to live with it. If it were mine - diamond (looks nice on the front of my CLS).

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom