Has anybody used ECUtesting.com?

morepower

Reaction score
Hi,
Has anybody had any experience with ECUtesting.com when having there ECU repaired or checked out? If so how did you find there work and service?
I know every raves about the ECU repairer on the IOW but I want to see if there is anybody else as good.

cheers

morepower:lol:

cottagegarage

Reaction score
hi,
has anybody had any experience with ecutesting.com when having there ecu repaired or checked out? If so how did you find there work and service?
I know every raves about the ecu repairer on the iow but i want to see if there is anybody else as good.

Cheers

morepower:lol:

yes ona a140 throttle body/ecu.fauult was inecu.found them very good.sorry only just found your thread

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom