Has anyone on here used Cartech-One for spare parts?

Lord Bungle

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1995 C220 Elegance Saloon
I am starting to wonder about this company,
Last Friday I ordered a replacement front wing for the w202, they say they Guarantee delivery in 2 to 3 days, I received an invoice saying my order had been processed and I would get a Tracking Number in another email.

I rang them yesterday to discover despite their local call rate, and .co.uk website address they are completely based in Germany.

My order has been processed, but for some strange reason they don't have a Tracking Number, but DpD have the parcel so it should be with me yesterday or today.

I spoke to one of the local DpD delivery drivers who told me ALL their parcels have tracking of some type.

So has anyone else ordered form this company?
Did you get your goods?

or is it a scam?

if it is a scam it is a shame as I was about to order several bits of them.

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'93 500SL-32, '01 W210 Estate E240 (RIP), 02 R230 SL500, 04 Smart Roadster Coupe, 11 R350CDi
Not used them specifically but I have used a few that have a .co.uk website that are actually in Germany. So far so good and no issues though.

OP
Lord Bungle

Lord Bungle

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Not used them specifically but I have used a few that have a .co.uk website that are actually in Germany. So far so good and no issues though.
Fingers crossed then.
they seem to have some very good prices on w202 spares at the moment. So it could be demand causing a backlog.

Simon Barry

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500 215
Last Friday I ordered a replacement front wing for the w202, they say they Guarantee delivery in 2 to 3 days, I received an invoice saying my order had been processed and I would get a Tracking Number in another email.

I rang them yesterday to discover despite their local call rate, and .co.uk website address they are completely based in Germany.

My order has been processed, but for some strange reason they don't have a Tracking Number, but DpD have the parcel so it should be with me yesterday or today.

I spoke to one of the local DpD delivery drivers who told me ALL their parcels have tracking of some type.

Did you get your goods?

or is it a scam?

Did you see this ?
https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.cartech-one.co.uk

OP
Lord Bungle

Lord Bungle

Reaction score
Your Mercedes

peterws1957

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
sl350 /2004/3.7 and CL65/2009/6.0
Strange also that a good proportion of the 5 star reviews are from people who have only 1 review on Trustpilot. Not suggesting of course that reviews are being manipulated because of course that doesn't happen does it?

OP
Lord Bungle

Lord Bungle

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Well......
I went through PayPal asking for a refund, and this morning a gent walks into the shop saying ‘ I have been told you know everyone in the area, any idea who this is?’ I look at the name and it’s me. Between the company sending the item and DHL dropping it in someone’s front garden and no tracking number it has turned up. Delivered to an address 1/2 mile away.

Rob Arlington

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E500 2005 5 litre

Did you get your goods?

or is it a scam?

Hi, probably a bit late for you, but for other potential users, I purchased a set of Arnott Rear air springs for my E500. I found them to be great, they provided tracking information and until they reached the UK it was fine. The UK arm of DHL did take a week to get them from wherever they came into the UK to me!
The Arnott Air springs were very easy to fit and so far have worked well (1 year in) They were less than half the price of any one offering the same in the UK. I would use them again, very satisfied.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom