Headlights?

Ladyblue

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK320
I have a CLK320 on 03 plates - the headlights are not good - can anybody tell me what I could expect to pay to have them replaced? Need to factor into my New Year budget!!

Multi-Tech

Reaction score
Website
www.facebok-multi-tech-automotive-body-paint
Your Mercedes
Which ever has fuel in it!!!
Why do you want to replace them? Is it because the lens have clouded and affecting the light or just because you want brighter lights?

If its due to the clouding you can have them polish to a like new finish (view our facebook page to see) which costs around £40

If its down the brightness you could have an HID upgrade fitted (like having xenon lighting)bit of a grey area regarding legal side for mot's but I have fitted loads of these kits and never had a problem and makes a massive difference. To supply and fit a good quality HID kit would normally be around £180

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
If the heads are just dim, then fit the Osram Nightbreaker plus bulbs, £12 on Ebay

DavePrentice

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C230K 2002
Headlight Bulbs

Maybe a good 'indie' mechanic or even Halfords. Certainly would avoid a main dealer

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
Maybe a good 'indie' mechanic or even Halfords. Certainly would avoid a main dealer

I purchased replacement lamps from Amazon and my dealer fitted them FOC during headlamp alignment

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom