Headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevan

New Registration
Reaction score
Hi,

I've recently noticed 99 model C class the (same as mine) with very bright
headlights, almost day light effect were the road is noticeable better lit.

How can I improve mine to the same level, is it the bulbs?

Regards

David Halsey

Reaction score
The car you saw probably has xenon lighting. Itsa a very expensive conversion to do and probably not worth it.
Try the H7 Bulbs with a blue tint. They arent brighter but they do cut through fog and mist a bit better

Dave B

Reaction score
Can confirm that....we recently replaced our standard (C-class)bulbs with the H7 blue tint variety and there was a decent improvement for the cost - £15 a piece I think.

I was quite surprised to find that there are 4 bulbs in each unit - dipped, main, fog and side.  Only changed the dipped for now.

Dave B

Reaction score
POOH ! (sorry, if that's too strong for the forums).

If I mail you my address - can  you send me a catalogue please ?

Gary

Reaction score
You could also try to fit a pair of Japanese made, 'PIAA', 'Platinum blue bulbs, but the power is bigger than the standard H4 bulb, which is 80/80 watt each, and produce totally white light closely to the HID bulbs.

The down side is not cheap and illegal.

I have install a pair of them in mind, it feel closely to the xenon lighting, ****** bright and white...

you can get it from Demon Tweek, and try it in their showroom in North Wales.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom