Headrests

Neil Richards

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Gla
Can anyone tell me if the headrests can be adjusted on an 19 plate gla thanks, regards neil

S500 Pete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500 (W222) 2014. Turbo 4.7 V8 with loads of toys. Superfast luxury.
On my wife's 2015 GLA 250 the headrests are a fixed part of the seat

Ron240

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Sold - 2021 CLA 35 Premium.
Usually it should be obvious just by looking at a car seat if the headrest is likely to be adjustable.
I had a quick look online at the seats in 2018 and 2020 GLA models...I couldn't find a 2019.
The 2018 model has seats with an integrated headrest similar to my CLA which are obviously not adjustable, except that there is a see through portion below the headrest.
The 2020 model has what appear to be conventional headrests which should be adjustable.
It depends which of the 2 styles your car has.
Have you tried looking in your handbook?

Edit.
Have just found a 2019 model and the seats are similar design to the 2018 model with integrated headrests - clearly not adjustable.

OP
N

Neil Richards

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Gla
Usually it should be obvious just by looking at a car seat if the headrest is likely to be adjustable.
I had a quick look online at the seats in 2018 and 2020 GLA models...I couldn't find a 2019.
The 2018 model has seats with an integrated headrest similar to my CLA which are obviously not adjustable, except that there is a see through portion below the headrest.
The 2020 model has what appear to be conventional headrests which should be adjustable.
It depends which of the 2 styles your car has.
Have you tried looking in your handbook?

Edit.
Have just found a 2019 model and the seats are similar design to the 2018 model with integrated headrests - clearly not adjustable.
0k thank you for your reply, regards neil

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom