heart stopping momento

mattjb

Reaction score
ee woke up feeling great this morning, nice an early for work full breaky an well chilled out. settled in my merc feeling smug own tunes playing car is running good yeahh:cool:(you get the picture), just light up my last ciggy before i get outside work iam about 500yrds away from the carpark, take the last left turn (bear in mind it has absoluty slashed it down with rain today),i know my car can be a little light on the rear end when its slippy, but OMG bleeping C***** Almighty(was something along the lines what i said):eek: i hardly touched the go pedal less then feathered it the bleedin arse swung right out. how i recovered it i dunno but i can safely say i was well an truley awake after this little scare:wink:.
one thinks i might treat the old merc to some of them tires that help to keep my car on the road:sad:.

dave.robbo

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2004 SLK 350 R171
Oops! Things like that can be fun when it's expected, but scary when it's not!!!

Glad you escaped unscathed!!!

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom