Hello everybody

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350e
I am new to this forum and living in Copenhagen, Denmark. Just imported a second hand C350e from Germany. A 01.2016 Estate with 66.000 miles on the clock. The car is fully equipped incl. a sliding glass roof so it is a heavy one..

My recent car was a s204 220 CDI from 2013. So I know about Mercedes but I am interested to learn about the hybrid version and your experiences, good and bad with this type of car.

Cheers Per

Anthony Humpherson

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350e
I am new to this forum and living in Copenhagen, Denmark. Just imported a second hand C350e from Germany. A 01.2016 Estate with 66.000 miles on the clock. The car is fully equipped incl. a sliding glass roof so it is a heavy one..

My recent car was a s204 220 CDI from 2013. So I know about Mercedes but I am interested to learn about the hybrid version and your experiences, good and bad with this type of car.

Cheers Per
Hi ,
Welcome to the forum. I recently purchased a c350e. 80.000 on the clock , but not fully loaded. No sun roof ,I personally feel the car is a dream to drive and very Economical, I have a battery reading from 14% to 16% , depending on the miles driven that day . Then it's charged on mains electricity for approximately 2 hours. Hope all goes well with your car .

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Hello and welcome / Hej og velkommen

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Hi Per, welcome to the forum :)

Anthony Humpherson

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350e
Hi ,
Welcome to the forum. I recently purchased a c350e. 80.000 on the clock , but not fully loaded. No sun roof ,I personally feel the car is a dream to drive and very Economical, I have a battery reading from 14% to 16% , depending on the miles driven that day . Then it's charged on mains electricity for approximately 2 hours. Hope all goes well with your car .
. Just a quick note .the one problem found was the drain holes by the window wipers get blocked with leaves , needs attention

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350e
Hi,
Agree it drives fantastic and in sport modes it is very very fast compared to my 220 CDI with BSR tuning. The rolling noise from the front wheels are significat higher compared to my s204 but engine is silent and it drives well in battery only mode - but range here is only 5 - 7 miles nowadays with 3 - 8 degrees celcius outside.
Did some test drives with c350e's early autumn and here the range was 8 - 12 miles. I guess that most aid system must be switched of when driving in battery mode only - incl. the aircon/heating :)

I will put my Star tester on today, but so far there is no visible errors to be read on the dashboard.

Charging to 100% is about 3+ hours with charger delivered with the car (called grandmother charger in DK). I can charge it with just under 5 KWh, which I think is fair.
Consumption is approx 39 mpg sofar, 5.8 l pr. 100 km in Europe terms.
Using the gps running in e-mode works most economic for me.

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350e
Hi ,

Just checked mine says 17% after a 20 mile drive yesterday

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom