Hello from Derbyshire,seeking E350CDI Estate

OP
I

Italian job

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350CDI Estate
My apologies,you are right,what a rubbish memory i have,i only drove past it about a thousand times:)

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Hi Paul, welcome to the forum :)

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Welcome, as you saw the one in classified has gone which is a pity, looked superb- more will come up. As others have said, great engine, great cars

OP
I

Italian job

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350CDI Estate
Good morning,thanks very much for the welcome,the right one will come along i'm sure,i'm in no rush,the Skoda is still doing its job.

snipez999

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
18MY E63S AMG W213
Welcome. I'm on t'other side of the hills from you but good luck with your search and hopefully see you at a NW owner's meet sometime (if my car ever arrives that is!) :)

OP
I

Italian job

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350CDI Estate
Welcome. I'm on t'other side of the hills from you but good luck with your search and hopefully see you at a NW owner's meet sometime (if my car ever arrives that is!) :)
Thanks...what car are you waiting for? Ive got a right motley selection of cars that i could turn up to a meet in,always up for looking at nice cars

OP
I

Italian job

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350CDI Estate

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Thanks for posting the link....that looks lovely but a little out of my budget,realistically i'm looking at pre facelift and without pano roof....
Paul.
No worries Paul- at least we’ve got a bit more to work on..upper limit?

OP
I

Italian job

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350CDI Estate
13K ish....would be happier spending less but finding the right car more important. Would probably prefer to buy privately than from a dealer.

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
You of course will notice more in your 350 as you
13K ish....would be happier spending less but finding the right car more important. Would probably prefer to buy privately than from a dealer.

Have just bought my youth a low mileage two year old car from VW main agent with remainder of warranty and further warranty, breakdown etc for less than privately advertised cars on Autotrader etc .
I didn't know them by the way.

OP
I

Italian job

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350CDI Estate
You of course will notice more in your 350 as you

Have just bought my youth a low mileage two year old car from VW main agent with remainder of warranty and further warranty, breakdown etc for less than privately advertised cars on Autotrader etc .
I didn't know them by the way.

I get your point,and i won't rule anything out.

sonic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350CDI, SLC250d, FJR 1300
Welcome. I have the E350CDI saloon & I am very pleased with it.
A word of caution with where you live, they are useless in snow. Auto box, wide summer tyres, & rear wheel drive is the cause. I run 17" winter tyres for 6 months of the year & no problems, including Highland trips in the winter.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom