Hello from Lincolnshire

LoopyMerc

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLC220/2010/2148CC
Hi all,

I'm a newby to all this forum stuff but have found that I use this site a lot for advice on my Mercedes so I thought I would join you all officially.

So it's Monday morning, not only feeling sad with post weekend blues, compounded with yesterday's football result but the Merc greeted me with a 'Service A' message.....so,how long is it until Friday? :)

Good to meet you all.
Lou

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Hi Lou, welcome to the forum :)

OP
LoopyMerc

LoopyMerc

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLC220/2010/2148CC
Hi Andy! Thank you! :) So you are an AMG owner, very nice too. I saw a gorgeous AMG in my local Sainsbury's last week, it was the CLA45 Yellow Night edition? Oh my! that looked a beast. Chap that walked back to it had a walking stick, I offered to be his driver but he just smiled and went on his way. Shame ;-)

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Hi Andy! Thank you! :) So you are an AMG owner, very nice too. I saw a gorgeous AMG in my local Sainsbury's last week, it was the CLA45 Yellow Night edition? Oh my! that looked a beast. Chap that walked back to it had a walking stick, I offered to be his driver but he just smiled and went on his way. Shame ;-)
Got the bits but not the engine, mines only a C180. But I still love it ! :)

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom