help everyone to find me this...

meri_gadi

Reaction score
im looking for CATERPILLAR 950E's and CATERPILLAR 950F's...

i have enclosed a picture of what it looks like soo please help... but they gota be cheap...

Attachments

• cat950F-1.jpg
    cat950F-1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 23

Hanz

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL55 AMG/03/5.4V8
I have one out back

OP
M

meri_gadi

Reaction score
thanks guyz lol... no i was jus hoping someone owns a company that deals in em.... hy its a longshot...

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
thanks guyz lol... no i was jus hoping someone owns a company that deals in em.... hy its a longshot...

You never know its a small world, I will mention it to the guy that fixes then around here.

Hanz

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL55 AMG/03/5.4V8
I have an old diesel dumper truck here if you ever want to play with it Hanz!

Pinewood

Oooh not my sort of thing, I would like to drive a tractor though, purely because I live in Somerset and it's something I just want to do for the stereotypicalness,? New word. Hehe. I want to ride it chewing some hay, and a nice glass or jar of cider in one hand!

Pinewood

Reaction score
Oooh not my sort of thing, I would like to drive a tractor though, purely because I live in Somerset and it's something I just want to do for the stereotypicalness,? New word. Hehe. I want to ride it chewing some hay, and a nice glass or jar of cider in one hand!

Sadly I do not have a tractor, however, I do have a new sit on lawn mower if that would do!

Pinewood

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom