Hi my name is gus . I have a merc c220cdi sport amg estate . 2012.

Gusset60

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220 cdi Blue efficiency .Amg sport estate
Can anybody pleeese help me. I have a 220cdi. 2012 amg sport estate. My wife was driving home today from a long shift. When she phoned to say eml came on. When she got home. I check a few things . Don’t even know what I’m ment to be looking for . My friend came round and put a code reader on and it came up . $07E8 and 07E9. Can any body please help me I’m worried I see lots of pound signs . Thank you so much

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
Those codes are generic and mean nothing unless you Google them and reference the code reader you are using.
The codes displayed may even be stored codes not relevant to your current issue.

You don't state your location, but in your shoes I'd look for an Mercedes independent (indy) who can read the codes using Star, Mercedes dedicated diagnostic equipment to pinpoint the problem.

OP
G

Gusset60

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Big thank you amgeed. Yes will take car into merc dealership to get them to check it out .

Tony Dyson

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2014 C 220 CDI W204 OM 651
Dealership will welcome you with open arms and the currency signs you see from then on will be in the eyes of their representatives, if you post your location in the UK to the closest town members will be able to advise a true "Mercedes independent (indy) who can read the codes using Star," as @AMGeed suggested above who will be able to help you just as well and at a fairer cost!

OP
G

Gusset60

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Brilliant thank you. I live in the Scottish Borders. Scotland . You are very helpful. Following this up now buddy . Appreciate your reply. Many thanks

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom