HI

carrieh

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 230 52Plate
Relatively new to the MB owners, bought an old CLK230 and run into lots of issues (obviously due to age). Locked out of the posting issue forum at the moment as i'm new but can anyone point me in the right direction, i have a large piece of metal hanging down under the car, i believe it's a heat sheild for the exhaust but would like to identify it correctly - is there a guide - simple picture with parts identified for the CLK230 W208? Any help would be most appreciated, thanks.

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Hi and Welcome
Nice motor
Where are you in Wirral? If you're anywhere near Ellesmere Port MD Motorcare are there and Dave will look it over for you...nice honest guy so don't worry

OP
C

carrieh

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 230 52Plate
Thanks so much, i'm in Oxton. A friend looked at it for me and has removed it not knowing much about this model i'd like to know what it was and to make sure its ok, can't find any sort of manual online though / info on structure of car might have to invest in a Haynes!

Absolutely love the car but faced a multitiude of issues with it! This morning the heating / air con decided to pack in! Not the best day for that to happen :)

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Hello and welcome, I have answered your heater post.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom