Hi

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
For proper 'Fawlty' points try thrashing away with a tree branch to open your boot.

I'm new to Mercedes too. I bought a late 2015 E 350 D saloon on Wednesday. It was important to me to get one with folding rear seats so I can chuck my bike in the back and with them folded down it is massive in the back. Your estate must be cavernous!

Hope you are enjoying your purchase as much as I'm enjoying mine.

Hi Bopo, welcome to the forum :)

OP
N

nearly retired

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E class estate, 2017, 220d premium in white
For proper 'Fawlty' points try thrashing away with a tree branch to open your boot.

I'm new to Mercedes too. I bought a late 2015 E 350 D saloon on Wednesday. It was important to me to get one with folding rear seats so I can chuck my bike in the back and with them folded down it is massive in the back. Your estate must be cavernous!

Hope you are enjoying your purchase as much as I'm enjoying mine.
We are and it really is big in the back :)

anglaslt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
LHD B63S Brabus (CL63 AMG) and RHD BMW X3 M40i
Freelander 2s are generally pretty good.

I agree. I have one of the last of the Freelander 2s and have had 4 years trouble free motoring. It's a well built, comfortable, well equipped car with a great driving position. I know this forum is about Mercedes but one of the reasons that Freelander 2 owners turn to other makes is because many believed that LR just didn't come up with the right replacement. Many owners who went on to buy the Evoque or Discovery Sport have been left disappointed and just didn't like them in the way they liked their Freelander.

I've rarely kept a car for four years but for the Freelander I've made an exception because I just don't know what to replace it with. Besides, my wife loves it and doesn't want it changed anyway so easy decision ;)

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
I agree. I have one of the last of the Freelander 2s and have had 4 years trouble free motoring. It's a well built, comfortable, well equipped car with a great driving position. I know this forum is about Mercedes but one of the reasons that Freelander 2 owners turn to other makes is because many believed that LR just didn't come up with the right replacement. Many owners who went on to buy the Evoque or Discovery Sport have been left disappointed and just didn't like them in the way they liked their Freelander.

I've rarely kept a car for four years but for the Freelander I've made an exception because I just don't know what to replace it with. Besides, my wife loves it and doesn't want it changed anyway so easy decision ;)
Decent Freelander's are very much in demand, I think Disco sport is closest (but not quite) replacement. GLC is probably the closest MB equivalent

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom