How do you bump up a thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew Slater

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220 cdi ES sport coupe / 2006 / 2148cc
Hi,
I've seen in a few threads, that someone has 'bumped' it up.
I posted yesterday on the electrical and vacuum side, and after I'd posted it and gone to look at it, it was 3/4 way down the page, with a couple of months old threads above it.
Thanks.

V6Matty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212/2010/E350 (His) W246/2016/B200 (Hers)
Some threads are listed as a “sticky” they are always listed at the top then non sticky items follow behind in most recently posted order

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Threads come up to the top (well as far as they can below the “sticky threads”) when someone posts on them.

Your question about the antenna issue is a difficult one as not many have had the issue which is why you’re not getting responses.

OP
A

andrew Slater

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220 cdi ES sport coupe / 2006 / 2148cc
Threads come up to the top (well as far as they can below the “sticky threads”) when someone posts on them.

Your question about the antenna issue is a difficult one as not many have had the issue which is why you’re not getting responses.
Thanks Russ,
I realise that my issue is a tricky one.
It's so frustrating as, everything, and I mean every thing else on the car works great. Boohoo, all I want to do is unlock the car from a distance.
My local indie ( calcot Cars), were a useless lot. They had the car for five days, during which they told me that the immobiliser alarm siren was faulty (£80+vat), they then flattened my battery. Total bill £236.00, then they apparently confirmed it was the modulator that was at fault, which, they won't touch the job because they couldn't guarantee not breaking the window on removal.
Grrrrrrr.

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
Thanks Russ,
I realise that my issue is a tricky one.
It's so frustrating as, everything, and I mean every thing else on the car works great. Boohoo, all I want to do is unlock the car from a distance.
My local indie ( calcot Cars), were a useless lot. They had the car for five days, during which they told me that the immobiliser alarm siren was faulty (£80+vat), they then flattened my battery. Total bill £236.00, then they apparently confirmed it was the modulator that was at fault, which, they won't touch the job because they couldn't guarantee not breaking the window on removal.
Grrrrrrr.
Have you rung Ian @star Mercedes Indy Reading , he may be able to help

Status
Not open for further replies.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom