i despair - what next

dizzy lizzy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL129 (diesel),2 x 124 250D,190d 2.5
just been reading the local rag - usual stuff about hooligans-scratching cars, taking badges- now they are loosening the nuts on the wheels of cars-don't understand the mindset of these halfwits - something else we have to check before we get into our cars:mad:

SQ_W211

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W219 CLS55 AMG
I dont see the logic behind that..

Eyeore

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220 cdi estate
I always take these stories with a pinch of salt, having dealt with several drivers who lost/nearly lost a wheel, I usually find at some point they've changed a wheel and not had the nuts torqued. frequently they are put on the wrong way around in the dark as well. :shock:

OP
dizzy lizzy

dizzy lizzy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I think lizzy is suggesting that you need to check that your nuts have not been loosened Amo. :shock:

Perhaps she could offer a service? :rolleyes:

don't think i would be much good - still trying to figure out my front from my rear-boot from my bonnet-hood from my trunk-:lol:

davidsl500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R172 250CDI Gone..!, R129 SL500 Gone...
The problem with reporting these stories in the local rag is that it gives more people the idea - bit of a catch 22 there! Though thinking about it most of these low lifes probably cant read anyway....

Last edited:

littlebrooklyn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2016 A180d
don't think i would be much good - still trying to figure out my front from my rear-boot from my bonnet-hood from my trunk-:lol:

You sound like me lizzy, I don't even know how to put petrol in a car, never mind knowing if the wheels have been tampered with :Oops:

OP
dizzy lizzy

dizzy lizzy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
You sound like me lizzy, I don't even know how to put petrol in a car, never mind knowing if the wheels have been tampered with :Oops:[/QUOTE

Oh do you have to put petrol in then - i thought i had a miracle car - everytime i get into it - someone has filled it up-must be pixies where i live:lol:

Alex M Grieve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class d200 Sport Premium Plus (66)
You sound like me lizzy, I don't even know how to put petrol in a car, never mind knowing if the wheels have been tampered with :Oops:[/QUOTE

Oh do you have to put petrol in then - i thought i had a miracle car - every time i get into it - someone has filled it up-must be pixies where i live:lol:

Yes yes yes. I know someone who is visited by the fuel fairy too. In this case the car is always washed and the windows cleaned daily.

And no one ever sees it happen ... :confused:

littlebrooklyn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2016 A180d
Yes yes yes. I know someone who is visited by the fuel fairy too. In this case the car is always washed and the windows cleaned daily.

And no one ever sees it happen ... :confused:

Yes I have a fuel fairy, but then again my other half has a fairy that magically cleans the house every day, does the laundry and ironing, cooks the meals.....the list is endless ;)

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
Lets hope you get the correct gender of fairy....

Dosco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211
All I got was a blank screen. Perhaps you need to believe before you can see them?

all fairies are neutral and not sullied by gender issues.

Not in this country, stonewall put an end to that in fact Turbo could get one who has a 'Desperate Dan' (or even Arafat) beard wearing a frock and RED high heel shoes and we all know what wearing RED high heel shoes mean don't we;);)

Dosco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211
cool! im off to order one now!

Just be aware Turbo - such fairies can cost you, they are able to empty pockets and bank accounts with the same stealth as they do the cleaning etc etc:rolleyes::rolleyes::shock:

Spend it all on your E300, a lot more satisfying and in any case who was it said dust will only get so deep and no deeper;) Washing clothes? cheaper to visit Primark every now and again than purchase washing powder, water, washing machine and iron:lol: now you can get suited and booted for under £50 at Asda

Cheap at half the price:cool:

Last edited:

Alex M Grieve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class d200 Sport Premium Plus (66)
Just be aware Turbo - such fairies can cost you, they are able to empty pockets and bank accounts with the same stealth as they do the cleaning etc etc:rolleyes::rolleyes::shock:

Spend it all on your E300, a lot more satisfying and in any case who was it said dust will only get so deep and no deeper;) Washing cloths? cheaper to visit Primark every now and again than purchase washing powder, water, washing machine and iron:lol: now you can get suited and booted for under £50 at Asda

Cheap at half the price:cool:

You have been spending too much time in the coffee shops of Wellingborough Roger! ;)

Dosco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211
You have been spending too much time in the coffee shops of Wellingborough Roger! ;)

Can't stop it Alex, I do so like to hear the young 'lady's' describing how they go about fiddling the 'system' and avoiding that awful activity called work - one learns so much about society in this brave 'New Labour World' and the vocabulary of these future 'leaders' of our wonderful land is an education not to be missed:shock:;)

Top Bottom