I had to hand over money to the people who crashed into my car.

Calumcco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
N/A
Hi everyone, I've been really busy with my Mum and sister over Christmas but I thought I would let you know that on December 23rd I was driving around my local area when I saw the car that crashed into me, they were driving in the opposite direction to me but I heard them start beeping their horn and I looked back and saw them doing a three point turn, they followed me for about a minute and when we got to a junction they pulled up alongside me and started tapping their watches and saying "It's collection day" "Don't make us mad" Don't make us come round your house" "We know where you live"
I argued with them and they followed me up the road where we both pulled over and once again 3 of them against just 1 of me stood and argued, they said "If I don't pay then they wouldn't like to say what would happen.
My sister also argued my case but the 3 of them were spitting and very aggressive and making phone calls to other people, they were so persistent that I ended up talking with them for 40+ minutes before I agreed to pay them £175 for the damage they done to their untaxed, in-MOT'd and in-insured car.

I only done this because I worried for the safety of my Mum and sister who live with me. I couldn't bear the thought of them possibly breaking in and harming my Mum or sister whilst I was at work so I was blackmailed into handing over £175 to them even though they shouldn't have been on the road in the first place and the fact that they crashed into the back of me.

Please guys all get dashcams fitted to the front and rear of your cars and please take extra care when driving out there, record all your journeys and make sure you have your dashcams backed up to help you.

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
I think you should be walking into the Police station with this

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
Why didn't you ring the police Calum. These guy are cowardly scum and will run a mile when they see someone in authority.

OP
C

Calumcco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
N/A
  • Banned
Why didn't you ring the police Calum. These guy are cowardly scum and will run a mile when they see someone in authority.

I told the police on December 3rd about this and they done nothing. Plus the guys know where I live, if the police give them hassle then they will come back to my house and make my life a misery.

OP
C

Calumcco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
N/A
  • Banned
I think you should be walking into the Police station with this

I told the police about this incident on December 3rd hoping that they would pay a visit to their house and clamp and remove their car, nothing happened.

OP
C

Calumcco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
N/A
  • Banned
I got a new phone for Christmas, I have a new phone number, if anyone is available for a chat regarding this matter then I am more than happy to phone them as it is quite hard to express my feelings on the forum through words alone.

EmilysDad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML350
I did. On December 3rd I told them about this incident and nothing happened.

but they'd not actually taken money off you then. I'd go back to plod, though I do recognise that they have the potential to make life difficult as they know where you live :confused:

Benzworx

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 55 amg
Serious action needed on this one they cannot be allowed to scam people and get away with it

Taffy7hfa

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 ML 270 CDI,2016 Hyundai1.6 CRDI i30,2014 Peugeot 308 HDI. .6 HDI.
Move house, buy a bus pass. Simples ;)

stwat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1989 300SE
They'll be back for more now they know you'll pay up.

OP
C

Calumcco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
N/A
  • Banned
but they'd not actually taken money off you then. I'd go back to plod, though I do recognise that they have the potential to make life difficult as they know where you live :confused:

I thought they would have forgotten about the minor bump on December 2nd. I told them they had no tax, insurance or MOT and they said their "Uncle" insures their car, etc. They told me to "just pay up".
Why didn't the police protect me and do what they should have done I.E. Arrest, charge and remove this vehicle from the roads? I saw it last night still being driven around, why on earth hasn't this vehicle BEEN DESTROYED???

OP
C

Calumcco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
N/A
  • Banned
They'll be back for more now they know you'll pay up.

But if I didn't pay up then they had the potential to do god knows what. How can they come back for more? I paid them for the damage to their car so how can they want anymore money?

Taffy7hfa

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 ML 270 CDI,2016 Hyundai1.6 CRDI i30,2014 Peugeot 308 HDI. .6 HDI.
Eeeerrr .. entertainment value ?

Lord_Lucan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
No longer own a Mercedes Benz
How many times have you told the police about the initial incident? Just the once?

OP
C

Calumcco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
N/A
  • Banned
How many times have you told the police about the initial incident? Just the once?

Yes they said they would inform the "incident" team and they gave me a reference number for my insurance company.

Lord_Lucan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
No longer own a Mercedes Benz
I think you've been very naive to expect anything to be done after only telling them the once. Yes once should be enough but this is the real world where they're stretched so it's clearly not. They'll almost certainly be back for more and worse they'll tell their low life friends that they've found a soft target and you'll be hounded by all sorts of other thugs.

Wake up and get the police involved now...don't waste time posting on here about it.....the more you do the more people on here will suspect it's all some elaborate attention-seeking ploy. Not accusing you of this but giving you the blunt truth

Last edited:

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom