independent service in the S/W please

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiggy

Reaction score
Hi all, am looking for someone independent in the south west area to service my 93 L, e220 coupe. its got full merc history till now 115k and is due a service, my local merc dealer is going to be very expensive and would no doubt advise me to spend a telephone number. Thanks in advance for any help..

nickh

Reaction score
Just wondering, Where in the south west are you ?

k langdon

Reaction score
I live in Bristol and use Steve Bateman at Unit 4b, Central Trading Estate, Bath Rd, Bristol. Tel: 0117-972 0600

He does a good job and has a very competative hourly rate.

Richard Moakes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500; ML500
Mercare in Plymouth are very good, they look after my car when I can't be bothered to get my hands dirty.

Richard

1989 W124 300E

OP
W

wiggy

Reaction score
thanks guys, i am in wiltshire only about half hour from bristol so it seems like hes my man for the job, again many thanks for all your help.....wiggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom