Indie's

Welshlensman

Reaction score
Website
www.educationalimaging.co.uk
Your Mercedes
ML 270 2003
Excuse my asking this question but have tried search and found nothing.

Is there a database on this forum of reliable Indies from around the UK?
I'm having trouble at the moment with my ML and a few suggestions have very kindly been put forward as to how to test the various reasons for the problems, but If unsuccessful, I'm going to have to bite the bullet and seek professional advice. The problem I find these days is 'guessing' has become the norm when you go to a garage - "maybe its this, maybe its that" and all the time your having to pay for these parts that were not faulty in the first place. If challenged, the usual response is "Ah, but its all connected".
"Yea". (trring - sound of the till opening).

So, if there is a list of people who member can recommend that would be a great help. I'm based in South Wales.

Thanks in advance

Mike

Mic

Reaction score
Website
www.bennettgibbons.co.uk
Your Mercedes
MB SL500(2003), MB SLK320(2001), Volvo V70 XC AWD(2001)
Excuse my asking this question but have tried search and found nothing.

Is there a database on this forum of reliable Indies from around the UK?
I'm having trouble at the moment with my ML and a few suggestions have very kindly been put forward as to how to test the various reasons for the problems, but If unsuccessful, I'm going to have to bite the bullet and seek professional advice. The problem I find these days is 'guessing' has become the norm when you go to a garage - "maybe its this, maybe its that" and all the time your having to pay for these parts that were not faulty in the first place. If challenged, the usual response is "Ah, but its all connected".
"Yea". (trring - sound of the till opening).

So, if there is a list of people who member can recommend that would be a great help. I'm based in South Wales.

Thanks in advance

Mike

Top right corner of your screen?

Mic

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom