Info on a c250 amg sport plus ???

41b

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c250
Hi guys,got a new c250 amg sport plus (Coupe) coming in a few days as a company car and would welcome any info on what they are like ? Performance,handling,comfort etc.Thanks. Rob

Last edited:

MERCSPORT

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2009 CLS 350 CDI Grand Edition
Very stylish cars, I love the look of them personally.

Performance, should be very good, both C250 Petrols and diesels do not fail to impress for what they are.

Handling is good especially when the sport options are used, steering feels light and generally impressive for a Mercedes lol.

Comfort can be a downside, the sport suspension can be quite firm and hard, but then again it is a coupe.

I have my saloon C180k in sport mode 24/7 as the acceleration is better, the car feels lighter and is better in a traffic situation, also does not seem to affect the mpg either.

Congratulations on a beautiful car ;)

ZEE

OP

41b

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c250
  • Banned
Its a diesel engine,I guess turbo but may be totally wrong ?? Looks sexy as its gun metal grey lol

OP

41b

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c250
  • Banned
....I take it there is a sport button ? Will feel weird coming from a m5 to this !!

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom