****ing scumbags

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Sorry to read this. Wanton destruction of property is all too common and another breakdown in law and order in the country.

A damn good hiding isn't enough. A baseball bat in the face probably is.

It's not always their fault though. It's the parents that are all too often at fault and each generation of that family line are worse than the previous generation. I don't know where it's all going. I fear for our children and their children's future :(

SmartAmg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 E class coupe 350 CDI
As already said in this thread,
they should simply die, and no that's not to harsh, they are no good to man nor beast, glad to here others think like me also.
Absolute utter scum!

MSG2004

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
MB C Class 180k Se Auto Avtg Saloon.
Just been out to the 221 to find he has been keyed on the drivers door :mad::mad::mad: , thats all i needed when im supposed to be selling him

Hey mate, my heart sinks.

The types that do that are usually inbreds of the incestual types. These type won't work but after sleeping with their mum they go our to damage other peoples property that they have worked hard for.

I bought a brand new GLE in April 2016, and about 6 weeks later it was keyed front wing light, front door mid, back door heavy all about 8 inches long - my son noted the scratches when he came to see us car was on drive, saw one, then two then three. A few weeks later a sister ****er put a dent under the passenger's side front door handle never had them fixed and rarely have the car washed since the inbreds attack but none since. I park carefully, we all ie me, the family have drives, park carefully in car parks away from inbreds but it still happens

Sorry about your car :(

MSG2004

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
It's not always their fault though. It's the parents that are all too often at fault and each generation of that family line are worse than the previous generation. I don't know where it's all going. I fear for our children and their children's future :(

You mean parent as these types have different so-called dads, on the dole, inbred, workshy, nasty little **** bags and they enjoy sleeping with their mom and sisters.

MSG2004

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Sorry to read this. Wanton destruction of property is all too common and another breakdown in law and order in the country.

A damn good hiding isn't enough. A baseball bat in the face probably is.

No offence friend but never take the law into your own hands as you will lose out. You will lose out becuse you have worked hard, spent and saved wisely, live in your own home, are honest and decent, therefore if you beat the **** out of a **** inbred you have two scenariois, 1 - you beat the **** out of the ****, trust me you will end up in prison and more than like the inbreds family/gange will try to fire bomb your home. 2, and this happens, they may get the better of you as most of these inbreds carry a knife or they return with their inbred friends and attack your home, you and your loved ones - so just leave it to the police. You may have guessed I have some experience of this EG, as we drove back home about 20 years ago, as we turned on to our drive, say inbred trying to break into our home, I did my research, recognised the sister intercourser, gave it a slap and then the gang started coming around our home, we had to suffer for 3/4 years, cops were good, it stopped when the main inbred died of an accidental overdose of drugs, must try not to lol.

OP
bembo449

bembo449

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Cl500, shitron dispatch
Having walked the rest of the street i noted not one other car has been touched , gives me the impression this act may have been personal . . . .

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
You mean parent as these types have different so-called dads, on the dole, inbred, workshy, nasty little **** bags and they enjoy sleeping with their mom and sisters.

Something like that :rolleyes: My wife is a Drugs Dispenser in a Pharmacy and some of the stories she comes home with would make your hair stand up. It angers me that the NHS spends £30,000 a year on methadone for each of these crack head scumbags. And some of them ask for needles too !! Methadone is supposed to help them get of it not as a bonus FFS :mad:

Jimbo1959

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
VW Scirocco. The Quattro, E350 CDi Blue Efficiency Sport Coupe, now both gone
No offence friend but never take the law into your own hands as you will lose out. You will lose out becuse you have worked hard, spent and saved wisely, live in your own home, are honest and decent, therefore if you beat the **** out of a **** inbred you have two scenariois, 1 - you beat the **** out of the ****, trust me you will end up in prison and more than like the inbreds family/gange will try to fire bomb your home. 2, and this happens, they may get the better of you as most of these inbreds carry a knife or they return with their inbred friends and attack your home, you and your loved ones - so just leave it to the police. You may have guessed I have some experience of this EG, as we drove back home about 20 years ago, as we turned on to our drive, say inbred trying to break into our home, I did my research, recognised the sister intercourser, gave it a slap and then the gang started coming around our home, we had to suffer for 3/4 years, cops were good, it stopped when the main inbred died of an accidental overdose of drugs, must try not to lol.

It's ridiculous that you and your family had to suffer with these "intercourse" wits making your life hell because you were trying to protect your property. :(:(
I sometimes think that our American cousins have the right idea, in that, you can shoot someone who is illegally on your property for nefarious purposes. :mad::mad:
It would certainly solve a lot of problems and be a wonderful preventative measure. ;)
Sadly the Police in this country are woefully under resourced and don't have the manpower to hunt these "intercourse" wits down. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
It's ridiculous that you and your family had to suffer with these "intercourse" wits making your life hell because you were trying to protect your property. :(:(
I sometimes think that our American cousins have the right idea, in that, you can shoot someone who is illegally on your property for nefarious purposes. :mad::mad:
It would certainly solve a lot of problems and be a wonderful preventative measure. ;)
Sadly the Police in this country are woefully under resourced and don't have the manpower to hunt these "intercourse" wits down. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Trouble is Jim that they would then be knocking on your door with Guns, it would be like the OK Corral :rolleyes::eek:

Jimbo1959

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Something like that :rolleyes: My wife is a Drugs Dispenser in a Pharmacy and some of the stories she comes home with would make your hair stand up. It angers me that the NHS spends £30,000 a year on methadone for each of these crack head scumbags. And some of them ask for needles too !! Methadone is supposed to help them get of it not as a bonus FFS :mad:

Can't we just give them the overdose that they need to get them off of the public tit? Involuntary euthanasia, isn't that the term?

Jimbo1959

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Trouble is Jim that they would then be knocking on your door with Guns, it would be like the OK Corral :rolleyes::eek:

Sadly true Andy, even those that live on closed estates in 'murica have to employ security to maintain their safety. :rolleyes:

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Can't we just give them the overdose that they need to get them off of the public tit? Involuntary euthanasia, isn't that the term?

They ask for exchange needles. If it was me I would exchange their needles for somebody else's dirty needles !! :D

Jimbo1959

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
They ask for exchange needles. If it was me I would exchange their needles for somebody else's dirty needles !! :D

Too slow Andy!!

We'd need to wait years fro the disease to activate and run it's course while they poor little darlings would never be away from the Doctors trying to prolong their lives. At our cost.

Sorry, when it comes to hardened recidivists, I am more than a little right wing. In fact I'd be happy to pull the trigger or pull the lever on the gallows. :mad:

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Too slow Andy!!

We'd need to wait years fro the disease to activate and run it's course while they poor little darlings would never be away from the Doctors trying to prolong their lives.

Sorry, when it comes to hardened recidivists, I am more than a little right wing. In fact I'd be happy to pull the trigger or pull the lever on the gallows. :mad:

Another instance where a bullet between the eyes would be the most effective of getting them off drugs !! :)

SmartAmg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 E class coupe 350 CDI
I would give them the needle, believe me they wouldn't need another one.

Jimbo1959

Reaction score
Your Mercedes

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
Another instance where a bullet between the eyes would be the most effective of getting them off drugs !! :)
The old Soviet sentence. Not a bullet- they cost money! Simply hammer a spent cartridge case into the spine at the neck using the butt of a service revolver.

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom