Is it me or her

Stulc

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W203 C180k
Both me and a friend have the same cars and just the other night mine packed up/ broke down, I think it's the fuel pump relay. I said to them "you've got the same same and engine could I borrow your relay to try instead of having to buy one then finding out it's not that". They said no way then what happens if I did that and put it back in mine then it didn't start, no way just get your own.

I said if it was me I would do it, they just shrugged as if to say well that's you, I'm a bit p'off, would you be.

OP
S

Stulc

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W203 C180k
So it's her, I thought that, we've already had words about things in the past and think I'll part company as she can be a mouthy twisted bugger as I'm finding out again.

eman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
21 EQC 400 Premium Plus
Friends with benefits doesn’t always work out :rolleyes:

Pritchsas

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes c class sport
It's not like you're asking for a brand new part or anything. Borrowing a relay for a quick test could save you some cash if it turns out not to be the issue.

DSK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS 320 CDI, S350 Bluetec
There’s a way to politely decline but sounds like she didn’t do that. I get it to some extent as people may have been screwed over the past over people failing to return small items so now they have gone to the strict end of the scale.

Just put your feet up and when she asks for a favour in the future just tell her to do one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mancman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC 250D
I don’t blame her, what if you **** her part up as well.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom