Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Eclass
The guy David is definitely selling his car only wants 6250

Caulkhead

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W212 E350CDI 265
If it’s any comfort Lee, it took me an age to find exactly the right pre facelift 212. I was happy to travel countrywide to get what I wanted (history/low miles/265/pano/light interior). Although there are seemingly plenty of them out there, exactly what you want is obviously tricky. In the end I found one, exactly what I wanted inside 20 miles from home. Best of luck matey.

OP
L

Lee Endean

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Eclass
If it’s any comfort Lee, it took me an age to find exactly the right pre facelift 212. I was happy to travel countrywide to get what I wanted (history/low miles/265/pano/light interior). Although there are seemingly plenty of them out there, exactly what you want is obviously tricky. In the end I found one, exactly what I wanted inside 20 miles from home. Best of luck matey.
Thanks mate that gives me some hope it’s like a minefield out there so many but so poor condition I no 8k is not a lot of money nowadays to buy a car, but how these dealers can sell really crap cars with no history for that money is beyond me

Caulkhead

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W212 E350CDI 265
I’ve been buying cars for a living for a LOT of years Lee, it is a minefield. For me, make sure you get what you want, not what you think you should have.

OP
L

Lee Endean

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Eclass
I’ve been buying cars for a living for a LOT of years Lee, it is a minefield. For me, make sure you get what you want, not what you think you should have.
Oh your a dealer lol have you got any e350s for sale lol

Abb

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes
The guy David is definitely selling his car only wants 6250

Going by your budget mate, I think you would be hard pushed to find a better priced example. I think 15 pages of this thread proves it :D

Personally I prefer the look of the sport, but for the condition of Davids one and the work carried out of recent, it is a no brainer.

OP
L

Lee Endean

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Eclass
Going by your budget mate, I think you would be hard pushed to find a better priced example. I think 15 pages of this thread proves it :D

Personally I prefer the look of the sport, but for the condition of Davids one and the work carried out of recent, it is a no brainer.
I hear what your saying mate it’s very true it’s Been a nightmare to be fair and yeah I must admit I do like the sport but David has been. Very honest and seems very genuine/ it’s a shame the e250 is such And bad engine and the 234 bhp e350 as there are plenty of nice looking clean cars well within my budget

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom