That could please a few people :D:D

OP
ioweddie

ioweddie

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W205 AMG Sport Line Premier Plus Estate C220d
The Mudflaps have arrived ignore the sad face can't remove it

They came today, fitted the fronts quite easily, just turned the wheels on full lock, cleaned the area first then prised out the two plastic rivets as per instructions supplied, positioned one flap, refitted the plastic rivets through the flap, pushed on the two clips and fitted one self tapping screw, repeat for the other side. Pretty good fit to the amg bumpers and look good, they come with little protective plastic bits so no metal parts of the car are damaged during fitting, I smeared the rear of the clips in heavy grease as well just in case.
The rears are a bit harder as the wheels have to come off, and involves three u shaped clamps with 10mm a/f bolts, I found it best to secure the middle one first to get the position correct on the amg rear bumper shape, then fit the top one and nip up, finally the bottom one, tighten them all up in turn till the fit is as neat as possible, replace wheel and repeat for the other side. I found the drivers side rear was not quite as good a fit as the rest but did it a couple of times and it is still not perfect, I may add a little black sealer to fill in the small gap in one area, maybe I'm being to fussy as the look good and I hope the car will stay cleaner a bit longer now they are on. Well worth £35
I'll post some pictures once I've cleaned the car at the weekend. Eddie:lol:

Last edited:

Derek Doyle

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204, calcite white,black panoramic roof,AMG sports kit 2011
Mudflaps

Hi, I am looking all over the place to get a set of mudflaps for my 2011 C Class sport, main dealer says Mercedes don't make mudflaps for either AMG or
AMG sport pack, have trawled the net and cant seem to find any ( that look decent ) not from Taiwan, Hong Kong or China
I have tried to log onto the link that you gave but it seems to be no more
any help in this would be much appreciated
My car is a pre facelift

Chrishazle

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 2008 C220CDI Elegance Estate Auto, 2008 R171 Facelift SLK280
Also available from same supplier via Amazon - at the same price! Member on t'other side from Hastings has just had the same fun, having bought standard mud flaps from MB Eastbourne before finding out his AMG side skirts mean they won't fit!

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
Those linked above also state not suitable for AMG bodykits. Does the Sport have AMG bumpers/side skirts?

Chrishazle

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 2008 C220CDI Elegance Estate Auto, 2008 R171 Facelift SLK280
Top Bottom