Lewis Hamilton

100%Bitch

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
215 CL600, 216 Facelift CL500, 172 SLK55, Nissan Cube, R170 SLK230 & an Auto Trail Comanche.
:razz:Well, he's done the first part of the weekend's work very well, now lets see how Sunday's Grand Prix goes :razz: .

OP
100%Bitch

100%Bitch

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
215 CL600, 216 Facelift CL500, 172 SLK55, Nissan Cube, R170 SLK230 & an Auto Trail Comanche.
That was a stunning lap.

Yes, I don't care if people say that he is being overpraised and put on a pedestal, I think this young man has a huge amount of talent and I hope he really goes far.

I also hope Alonso comes in second as it would be nice to see the Mercedes team put their fingers up to the Ferrari team :D .

gordofski

Reaction score
Website
www.dreamsdocometrue.co.uk
yes the boy has got talent, let us hope he keeps his feet on the ground and doesn't let the whole thing go to his head, like the vast majority of overpaid sportsmen and woman, come to think of it its the same in every day life.
To some folk its "easy come easy go" some folk earn their money FAR to EASY:rolleyes:

OP
100%Bitch

100%Bitch

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
yes the boy has got talent, let us hope he keeps his feet on the ground and doesn't let the whole thing go to his head, like the vast majority of overpaid sportsmen and woman, come to think of it its the same in every day life.
To some folk its "easy come easy go" some folk earn their money FAR to EASY:rolleyes:

Hummmmph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SLinKyjoe

Reaction score
yes when I say to some folk I start work at 3-30 they say what in the afternoon, they never think of 3-30 in the morning,some of the 9-5 brigade have a very easy life, having said that its my choice and I Love it:rolleyes:

i think I shall have the next 3 days off. no point working to the bone is their.

shj

Reaction score
I'm glad Hamilton did'nt win,for his sake,too much too soon, of anything is never a good idea in the long term,

C220GJS

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1995 W202 C220 Elegance
Or at least they were after Ron Dennis told his drivers to back off on the revs to save the engines for the next race as they were not going to catch Raikkonen.

jberks

Reaction score
M1, Outside lane, somewhere between Leeds and Lond
Your Mercedes
Jaguar XF 3.0 S, LR Freelander 2, Fiat 500 & Fiat Panda
I was always taught "what you have never had you never miss" and "if you cant afford it you don't have it" are these sayings still true in todays way of life?

The first bit is, sadly the second isn't any more. That then negates the first when the second catches up with you!

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom