Look what's just arrived...

SmartAmg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 E class coupe 350 CDI
My Dynamic Indicators, have just arrived, a nice little job for tommorow. :)
20200404_150830.jpg 20200404_150859.jpg

McDonald

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL500 2004
We'll need a video shot at twilight to judge this latest mod. You've already heard a chorus of disapproval but I think the Audi ones work very well. Even BMW drivers might be inclined to use them - they are flashier than the standard ones.

OP
SmartAmg

SmartAmg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
We'll need a video shot at twilight to judge this latest mod. You've already heard a chorus of disapproval but I think the Audi ones work very well. Even BMW drivers might be inclined to use them - they are flashier than the standard ones.
I will try my best, with the video. :rolleyes::)

dry run

Reaction score
Website
kb-boatpark.co.uk
Your Mercedes
CLS 350d AMG LIne Premium Plus
Sorry to repeat myself, but if it's only the mirror turn indicators that are dynamic, I'm not sure what benefit you are getting? Just looks like an add on!!! If they are all dynamic (ala Audi) then fair enough, but why have 33% of the flashers dynamic and the other 66% not? Will just look weird to me. However, your car, your choice :)

OP
SmartAmg

SmartAmg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Sorry to repeat myself, but if it's only the mirror turn indicators that are dynamic, I'm not sure what benefit you are getting? Just looks like an add on!!! If they are all dynamic (ala Audi) then fair enough, but why have 33% of the flashers dynamic and the other 66% not? Will just look weird to me. However, your car, your choice :)
No benefit, Dry run, except hopefully they look good, don't think they'll look like an add on, until they actually flash, you don't know that they are there, they are not all dynamic on Audi's or VWs, usually just the back, never seen an Audi with dynamic indicators, what difference does it make if you've only got one of the three or two of the three (front, back or mirror indicators) and why would they look wired? But as you say, it's just your opinion. :)

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
There is some major negativity on this forum to anything other that bog standard, it's not as if you crashed the car through Halfords front window and it came out looking like a chavvy honda civic!!!!

OP
SmartAmg

SmartAmg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
There is some major negativity on this forum to anything other that bog standard, it's not as if you crashed the car through Halfords front window and it came out looking like a chavvy honda civic!!!!
Tend to agree, Jon, I know my Motor looks good, but it's a forum and everybody's entitled to ther opinion, to me personally, bog standard is boring, but that's just me, by the way, the indicators are on, took me about 30 mins, and again in my opinion look great, as suggested by,
McDonald, I'll wait until dusk and take a video with my mobile, hopefully I can upload it. :)

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Tend to agree, Jon, I know my Motor looks good, but it's a forum and everybody's entitled to ther opinion, to me personally, bog standard is boring, but that's just me, by the way, the indicators are on, took me about 30 mins, and again in my opinion look great, as suggested by,
McDonald, I'll wait until dusk and take a video with my mobile, hopefully I can upload it. :)
Upload it to YouTube then post a link back here

OP
SmartAmg

SmartAmg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Do you not recognise Geek when you hear it Tony?
Fraid not LK. :) Coz he may aswell be talking, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, take ya pick. :rolleyes:

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)

Your motor looks fantastic, subtle which is great.

Personally the number plate holders would annoy me ;);););)

OP
SmartAmg

SmartAmg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Sorry, but I'm going to have to admit defeat in trying to upload a video of my indicators, believe me I've tried. :rolleyes:
My head is done in. :geek:
You'll have to take my word for it, that they look rather fine. :)

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Sorry, but I'm going to have to admit defeat in trying to upload a video of my indicators, believe me I've tried. :rolleyes:
Go to youtube --- YouTube
Sign in or make an account if you haven't already got one
Click on "Your Vidoes"
Then on the + Camera (pic below)
upload_2020-4-6_13-3-8.png
Then find your video on you PC or phone and upload it

dry run

Reaction score
Website
kb-boatpark.co.uk
Your Mercedes
CLS 350d AMG LIne Premium Plus

I demand that you drive to Portsmouth and show me (not that they'll let you in) :)

OP
SmartAmg

SmartAmg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I demand that you drive to Portsmouth and show me (not that they'll let you in) :)
On me way, dry run,
get kettle on. :rolleyes::)
Ooops sorry I can't can i. :geek:

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
I can see them, no I can’t, I can see them, no I can’t .....

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom