Magnetic Clutch

Yoggi

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Can you buy the magnetic clutch on the supercharger as a spare part.?

On a C 230K 1998. Or how can i test mine it;s not kicking in at all

stats007

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Looking
I think it's part A1110970128 which is about £200. There is an adjustment for the clutch via the centre screw though I don't know enough to recommend trying this. You could probably test the clutch with the engine off and applying the right voltage - I presume it works like a solenoid.

OP
Y

Yoggi

Reaction score
stats007 said:
I think it's part A1110970128 which is about £200. There is an adjustment for the clutch via the centre screw though I don't know enough to recommend trying this. You could probably test the clutch with the engine off and applying the right voltage - I presume it works like a solenoid.

Thanks , Stats ,

Will welcome any other suggestions . The code read P0806
compressor output stage magnetic coupling

TSG

Reaction score
Coupling problem

Dear All;

I am new member at this club, and I am new as well of owner a Mercedes car, mine is C200 Kompressor Model 1998.

When I bought it I knew it has to be serviced. Especially the V-Belt of the compressor, But I have noticed a thing that the last cover of the coupling lost its 3 clips are lost. And the coupling only has the center screw is holding it.
So that mean when I turn my car on the last piece of the coupling is turning a half turn with a voice and stop and after a while it does it again.

I have attached to you a diagram picture of the coupling with some the problem explaining.

Shall I carry on by this coupling if the mechanic tried to fix and adjust the last plate of the coupling with another clips.

As I know that the coupling part number is: A1110970128
And the V-Belt of the comprosser is: A0119975892

Please advice me... as my car still have the same power in the big speed.
Regards,

Tarek

Attachments

• coupling.JPG
    coupling.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 109

TSG

Reaction score
Problem In Coupling

Dear All;

I am new member at this club, and I am new as well of owner a Mercedes car, mine is C200 Kompressor Model 1998.

When I bought it I knew it has to be serviced. Especially the V-Belt of the compressor, But I have noticed a thing that the last cover of the coupling lost its 3 clips are lost. And the coupling only has the center screw is holding it.
So that mean when I turn my car on the last piece of the coupling is turning a half turn with a voice and stop and after a while it does it again.

I have attached to you a diagram picture of the coupling with some the problem explaining.

Shall I carry on by this coupling if the mechanic tried to fix and adjust the last plate of the coupling with another clips.

As I know that the coupling part number is: A1110970128
And the V-Belt of the comprosser is: A0119975892

Please advice me... as my car still have the same power in the big speed.
Regards,

Tarek

Attachments

• coupling.JPG
    coupling.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 29

Alex Crow

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W169, W124, w202, W203, KTM 250 EXC, VW T25 camper and a Polo in a pear tree
hello tarek, what problem do you have? is it the noise?

TSG

Reaction score
Thanks a lot Alex for the reply

Yes noise at the beging of the starting the engine up. and these 3 clipses are lost,,

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom