Mechanic for Mercedes Vito 638 2.0

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Vito/1999/2.0 petrol
Hi, I am looking for a mechanic who knows Vitos and is willing to diagnose and fix engine issues with my van. It actually works fine but there's oil in the water and I have a water leak which I believe is due to a plug that might need replacing. I can't seem to find a mechanic who is willing to play with it because it's potentially engine out and the risk of creating more problems due to age related issues - like breaking things etc. I sthere a brave and talented mechanic out there who is willing to take this on? I'd love to hear from you.

oleks1992

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 S212 E250 CGI Japanese Import
Hi, I am looking for a mechanic who knows Vitos and is willing to diagnose and fix engine issues with my van. It actually works fine but there's oil in the water and I have a water leak which I believe is due to a plug that might need replacing. I can't seem to find a mechanic who is willing to play with it because it's potentially engine out and the risk of creating more problems due to age related issues - like breaking things etc. I sthere a brave and talented mechanic out there who is willing to take this on? I'd love to hear from you.
Where are you based? I'm in Surrey and may be able to help you

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom