merc virgin

gliggsy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 cls320
Hi fellas, just a quick intro, just in the process of p/xing my jaguar xk8, which I have loved, such a beautiful looking car!! and replacing it with a bronze cls 320 2007 model. Never had a Mercedes before but was impressed by the test drive enough to put cash on the line, looking forward to picking it up and owning it...........Glyn

SL63 Mark

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R231 SL63 AMG
Hi fellas, just a quick intro, just in the process of p/xing my jaguar xk8, which I have loved, such a beautiful looking car!! and replacing it with a bronze cls 320 2007 model. Never had a Mercedes before but was impressed by the test drive enough to put cash on the line, looking forward to picking it up and owning it...........Glyn

Welcome Glyn, you have come to the right place if you have any queries. :)

OP
G

gliggsy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 cls320
first query

got to be honest though, I am baffled by the extensive range of MB and really had a mare deciding which model to choose, had been looking for a jaguar xj diesel but decided to have a look at something comparable from MB and finished up with the cls. The other thing was the colours available, lots of black and silver but not many dark blues, which is the one I really wanted, with ivory trim;) Well anyways here's the first query.....to the left of the clocks is a switch, looks like it would be either dash dimmer or trip re-set, unfortunately mine is missing the knob and all I have is a hole in the dash:confused: I have yet to take delivery of the motor and I am sure I will find out this info from the manuals etc or maybe even find the missing button under the drivers seat if I'm lucky:p......G

charlieboy2608

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS 320CDi 2008
The missing knob is indeed a reset-dimming is done via the on board message centre within the speedo binnacle.

Dave779

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes SL350 2003 and Nissan Qashqai 1.2 Tekna 2016

Good morning I had an XK8 as well and wish I had never sold it but work commitments made me sell. But got an SL350 2003 in the same mint condition as the Jag was, so happy again now but still miss the Jag as was a georgeous shape also.

fred1991

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes-Benz S-Class
yeah same im new to mercs dont know much about them

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom