Mercedes Atego 816, cant get cab to tilt forward

Ian120165

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Atego
Hi,

2011 Atego,

I can using the cab tilt over hydraulic system get the cab to unlock at the rear, well pretty sure it's unlocked, I get the cab unlocked symbol on the dash.

Just can't seem to budge it using all my strength. It's been stood a while, any hints or suggestions?

Many thanks

Ian

Kev555

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 vito 113 CDI OM651 W639 panel van
hydraulic Rams could be bent, seen this before. Has it got enough oil in the handpump or is it an electric pump?. seen if you get someone to give the cab a lift manually while pumping it can work.

OP
I

Ian120165

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Atego
HI,

I found the torsion bar and a few fittings are missing.

Recently purchased the thing, that'll teach me

Best regards

Ian
hydraulic Rams could be bent, seen this before. Has it got enough oil in the handpump or is it an electric pump?. seen if you get someone to give the cab a lift manually while pumping it can work.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom