Mercedes C Class Estate W205

meah786

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes C Class Estate W205
Hello,

Just purchased my first used Mercedes estate 2017 c class very excited and hoping me and the car get along.

The question I have really is the boot, I lifted the boot floor up before to see were the spare wheel tools ect would be and only to find nothing, not a single tool, jack, towing eye spare wheel or anything so I'm now looking to replace what's missing.

Can someone list of what's missing that's needs replacing ? Ideally if you could share a picture of howit should look that would be even better .

Thanks

AndySlade

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220 Diesel Estate, Sports Edition
Not sure if your 2017 C class estate will have a spare wheel or a space saver, probably just a tyre sealant and pump to reinflated. My earlier S203 estate has a space saver wheel. The jack, tools, triangle, collapsable wheel chock are all stored behind the left side (when looking into the boot) panel which is removed by pressing a button on top of the panel by the rear estate glass on LHS.

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
Welcome. I doubt whether it ever had a spare. You may just find a compressor and can of sealant tucked away on the left hand side, somewhere. It’s all to do with weight saving and the fact that cars rarely get punctures, these days.

Woodleigh

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S213 - AMG E 53 - 4MATIC - Premium Plus - Night Edition - Mild Hybrid Estate.
I had 19" rims with run flats on my 2017 W205, hence no spare or tyre compressor.
However, you should find the tow bar, warning triangle, etc on the L/H side in a lift-up compartment where the side netting is for the first aid kit.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom